Is my child's teacher licensed?

Educators, including teachers, professional support personnel, and administrators, are generally required to hold a license issued by the Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education to be eligible for employment in public schools in the Commonwealth. The Public Lookup tool provides information about the current status of educator licenses in Massachusetts. You can find the tool here.

Attorneys at Wong & Boscarine, LLC advocate for the educational rights of children on IEPs throughout Massachusetts. They maintain two offices in the greater Boston area.